LBO-Talk charges

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at SPAMOREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Mon Nov 22 03:48:16 MST 1999

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, Louis Proyect wrote:

> defender of Marxism who likes to let the chips fall where they may. What
> some people find particularly reprehensible about me is that I am
> disrespectful to big name academic Marxists. After I wrote an stinging
> critique of him on PEN-L, all of his graduate students started passing it
> around to their delight.

Really? Who? C'mon, Lou, don't leave us in suspense. No, really, whacking
rich slobs is OK, they can go cry at their indoor pool for all I care.
Does the name start with a J? An E? Inquiring minds want to know!

-- Dennis