Tahir

Wed Nov 24 16:50:56 MST 1999

Tahir wrote:
>I had to rub my eyes a little and read this one again. SA
>not a victim of imperialism? What you been smoking, 'mate'?

I don't smoke, Tahir.  But maybe you've been on something mind-confusing,
because you appear not to notice that I specifically referred not to 'South
Africa' but to 'apartheid South Africa'.  The apartheid South African state
was an imperialist state.

Blacks in South Africa, and blacks in neighbouring countries, were victims
of that imperialist state.

All clear now, mate?

Cheers,
Phil