MIM &/or PCP (was ludic Leninism)

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at SPAMdojo.tao.ca
Fri Nov 26 12:33:15 MST 1999

Michael Pugliese:

> compared to these partisans of Sandero Luminoso who kill lesbians in
Peru,

Prove this. These may hardly have been the model revolutionaries, but
they were operating to overthrow capitalist relations in Peru, and as
such, slandering them without proof supplied is a definite cross of the
class line. I've heard many more accusations against Sendero than
reasonable facts; One might get the impression that Fujimori was our
ally in the war against this gang of armed peasants. There are many
reasonable trumps against this bunch, not least the whacko followers
they have here. Imagine there was a revolutionary war by an obscure
group that identified itself as Trotskyist somewhere- many of the
little, harmless groupings would go particularly off the wall, trying
to outdo one another for who really "represented" them as well. MIM
(very different from RCP, BTW) et al are pushing the (now likely
defeated) PCP in the absence of having any real connection to any
movement anywhere else.

Again, without taking up "Marxism-Leninism-Maoism-Gonzalo Thought" it
would be appreciable if we could use our collective powers as far as
this list goes to showing the other side to the PCP. In the context of
PCP= Mao= communism= terrorism= ad nauseum, I hope for something a bit
more detailed and less ruling class inspired than "Lesbian Killers".

Macdonald Stainsby