Kicking Capitalist Butt in Seattle

Michael Pugliese debsian at SPAMpacbell.net
Tue Nov 30 21:56:18 MST 1999

   The callers to that KGW-TV live coverage sure are clueless. Here's
another link to another Seattle TV station doing live coverage on the net.
http://www.seattleinsider.com/partners/kirotv/
                                       Michael Pugliese
P.S. CNN hookup links to KIRO-TV; only Windows Media Player seems to work
for me. Real Player(based in Seattle, and has a "progressive" rep for what
that means!) doesn't work.
      Remember the song by the Clash that went, "White Riot I wanna Riot,
White riot wanna Riot Of My Own!"?