Present-day Class Distinctions (a real example)

Carrol Cox cbcox at SPAMilstu.edu
Fri Oct 1 16:25:25 MDT 1999

Owen Jones wrote:

> >  Oh dear oh dear. So this is what people have been talking about, you on
> PEN-L going round denouncing people and arguments as un-Marxist. It's not

Not people. Xxxzx is a marxist as far as I am concerned. It's just that
on this topic I decided it wasn't worth it. If it's worth it to you, by
all mens go at it.

But you will never get to class by starting out with an example. Class,
as Ellen Wood says, is a process, not a basket that you gather
examples in.

Carrol