Present-day Class Distinctions (a real example)

Xxxzx Xyyxyz Xxxzx at SPAMmarxists.org
Sat Oct 2 07:54:27 MDT 1999

>While I understand your frustration Owen, I agree with Carroll on
>this one. I could no longer follow the thread either, once it began
>to be a mere place for "what if's".

  Who said anything about "what if"?

> class dynamics do indeed change, but class analysis, our truest
>blue weapon, remains but a constant.

  I am supporting the position of nothing different. This started with
a discussion of dialectical materialism and historical materialism.
These are the tools of Marxist class analysis, and have been used
consistently in what I have written.

Xxxzx

marxists.org janitor

"In those days, after the defeat of the Paris Commune, history made
slow organisational and educational work the task of the day."

Vladimir Lenin, Tasks of the Proletariat in Our Revolution
  http://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1917/apr/tasks/ch12.htm