BBC: "Marx the millennium's 'greatest thinker'

João Paulo Monteiro jpmonteiro at SPAMmail.telepac.pt
Fri Oct 1 06:44:01 MDT 1999

Xxxzx Xyyxyz wrote:

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/newsid_461000/461545.stm
>
> Marx the millennium's 'greatest thinker'
> Friday, October 1, 1999
> ======
>
> Revolutionary writer Karl Marx has topped a BBC News Online poll to
> find the greatest thinker of the millennium.
>
> The nineteenth century writer won September's vote with a clear
> margin, pushing Albert Einstein, who had led for most of the month,
> into second place.

I believe this is the first time in many years I have voted for the winning side. I
didn't even recalled the feeling anymore. Take that BBC!
This could be one more sign that old Karl (if not the old mole, as yet) is
surfacing again.

João Paulo