Hot Pursuit

Wed Oct 6 00:07:37 MDT 1999

>From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu>
>To: marxism at lists.panix.com
>Subject: Re: Hot Pursuit
>Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 18:44:57 -0500
>

>bernie wool wrote:
>
> > Borba100 seems to have nothing to contribute, so I'll drop this hoping
> > that someone else has.
>
>If Borba100 can't help you, may the god that does not exist have
>mercy on your soul.
>
>You will find nothing better on the rape of yugoslavia by NATO.
>
>Carrol

Hear Hear! It is high time we thanked mister Israel for his immeasurably
powerfully and well documented task of organizing in one place all of the
evils of Nato, the KLA et al. Thank you, "Borba100"" thank you. Your work is
truly ispired.

Should Nato dismantle what is now left of the formerly vibrant and
multi-ethnic Yugoslavia, you can bet every penny your parents socked away
for retirement that Jared will not be caught sleeping and work with all
resources available to avoid us getting caught uninformed and ridiculous.
Remember, Hitler championed the Sudeten Germans in Czechoslovakia to forment
his agressions, too.

Macdonald

How many times have I wondered if it really possible to forge links with a
mass of people when one has never had strong feelings for anyone, not even
one's own parents; if it is possible to have a collectivity when one has not
been deeply loved oneself by individual human creatures. Hasn't this had
some effect on my life as a militant- has it not tended to make me sterile
and reduce my quality as a revolutionary by making everything a matter of
pure intellect, of pure mathematical calculation?
       ---Antonio Gramsci, 1926.