Hot Pursuit

Borba100 at SPAMaol.com Borba100 at SPAMaol.com
Sun Oct 10 16:21:24 MDT 1999

In a message dated 10/06/1999 2:13:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mstainsby at hotmail.com writes:

<< Hear Hear! It is high time we thanked mister Israel for his immeasurably
 powerfully and well documented task of organizing in one place all of the
 evils of Nato, the KLA et al. Thank you, "Borba100"" thank you. Your work is
 truly ispired. >>

Dear Macdonald,

I was raised badly so I didn't thank you for your very kind words, above.  I
must say it is good to be made to feel useful.  And it is delightful to
discover such a thoughtful and intelligent bunch of people!

By the way, the points you made  in your last post, "Re: The media and the
Yugoslav Collapse" were superb.

Best regards,
Jared