Plea For Help

Owen Jones owen.jones at SPAMultramail.co.uk
Sun Oct 10 07:38:02 MDT 1999

Comrades -

          I am writing an article for a new web site being set up by
Yugoslav dissidents and opponents of imperialism world-wide (including our
friends Maja and Andrej, as well as, for instance, a French judge, and
others in Belgium and Mexico), and would be very happy if any help could be
given.

 A section is going to be devoted to reactions to the NATO bombardment of
Yugoslavia. It is my task to talk about the reactions there were in Britain.
If relevant information could be supplied, or people could tell me where to
find it, I would be extremely grateful.

 Cheers

       Owen