Help! Brecht question!

Borba100 at SPAMaol.com Borba100 at SPAMaol.com
Tue Oct 12 21:22:45 MDT 1999

Dear people,

There is a song by Brecht which includes the lines:
"MAry [something] does your boyfriend have raven hair?
If he does you'd best make sure this is the end of the affair
(Refrain:) the workers crouch in the tenements
and hear the beating of drums -
god above could there be something wrong tonight?
Listen - here it comes!"

Or anyway, that's my memory.  Question: was the woman named MARY and what was
her last name?  I want to use it for a story on emperors clothes on the
murder of the UN employee for the crime of speaking a slavic language in
Pristina...

Thanks!
Jared