Imperialist Morality . .

James N. Stewart jnstewart at SPAMmindspring.com
Tue Oct 12 20:34:39 MDT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Owen Jones <owen.jones at ultramail.co.uk>
To: <marxism at lists.panix.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 1999 3:39 PM
Subject: Cyber Yugoslavia

> Some Yugoslavs have come up with a rather novel on the internet. They are
> using it to found a new world state, 'Cyber Yugoslavia'. It's all is a bit
> tongue-in-cheek, but the organisers really are taking the whole project
> quite seriously.

I find the notion delightful and signed up right away as the minister of
Bagpipes Banjos Bassoons, and other B instruments.  I'm not sure who is and
isn't serious, but it ranks with some of the other great sites of weirdness,
such as:

http://www.subgenius.com/index.html

and the ever famous or infamous home of teh Principia Discordia,

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tilt/principia/