Exchanges on Marxism and ecology

David Bruce dave_bruce at SPAMryelands.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 16:37:08 MDT 1999

At 21/10/99, you wrote:

>Charles Brown wrote:
>
>  >>Engels projected the end of philosophy, all that would remain is formal
>logic and dialectics. By Lenin's time, isn't philosophy embarrassing
>thinking ?

Thank you all for your speedy and comradely replies. I will in due course
respond but ask your forgiveness if I take a little time. [I have a living
to earn :).]

Philosophical issues are important topics for Marxists but they are rarely
the most urgent - although they do repay care and attention to detail. I'll
be back.

Dave

David Bruce, Ryelands Digital
Tel: +44 1357 440459  Fax: +44 1357 440464