Barrington Moore Jr.

Thu Oct 21 22:42:13 MDT 1999

>>Unfortunately it was then wrecked by decision of the national leadership
of
Progressive Labor, whose handful of members were the strategic leadership of
SDS.  Progressive Labor was about to transform itself into a typical sect,
and it destroyed SDS in the process.  That;s a long story and alas I have no
more time just now<<

If this story is told somewhere, I'd appreciate a pointer and, at any rate,
I'd like to hear your take on it when you have time.

José

---

Free computers.  Free Internet access.  I don't pay -- why should you?
Click on www.free-pc.com to get started today!