Robert F. Williams, the Lumbee Indians and the KKK

Apsken at SPAMaol.com Apsken at SPAMaol.com
Sun Oct 24 15:11:24 MDT 1999

Memory works slowly, but here is the rest of that partial verse:

The Lumbee Indians whooped and howled in their ancient Lumbee way.
The Klansmen melted off the ground like snow on a summer's day.
Our histories will long record this perilous advance,
when many a Klansman left the field with buckshot in his pants.

Sorry I can't recall all the verses; it's a great song.

Ken Lawrence