Colombia and Ireland

bernie wool bernard.wool at SPAMtesco.net
Fri Oct 29 13:53:17 MDT 1999

Yes, let us call them Sinn Fein _and_ IRA, then we shall know of what we
speak.  Or perhaps Ourselves Alone.  Damn these oxymorons, they get
everywhere, even Gaelic.  Unsub this person Louis; immediately!  For the list
shall become infested.

Seriously, this is just simple ad hominem abuse.  If there was one thing that
characterized Healyism it was that one must not discuss with other tendencies
- it got people a bunch of fives up the snout, or an accusation of MI6
affiliations.  North/Hyland maintain this stance, I am told.

I will allow Pennefather to address his own interest in sodomy, which was
raised by M. Jones.  As for me, no thank you, I'm absolutely full just now.

BW