Regards from Henry

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sun Sep 5 16:15:04 MDT 1999

Dear Louis:

How are you?
I have been very busy with quite a bit of overseas traveling.  Just got back
from a week in Hong Kong. I am off again the week of September 27 to Beijing
for the National Day ceremonies.

I have two Met opera tickets for September 28, Tuesday, that I cannot use.  If
you are interested, I will send them to you by mail or you can pick them up if
convenient. The opera is Schoenberg's Moses and Aaron.

Please send my regards to my friends on the lists and apologize for my
absence.  I hope to be able to rejoin you after a few months.

Best,

Henry

Louis Proyect