Rand/Lenin

Wed Sep 1 15:31:50 MDT 1999

>>> Chris Matthew Sciabarra <cms10 at is2.nyu.edu> 09/01/99 04:56PM >>>
>Charles: This sounds similar to two dimensions of Lenin's theory of
>imperialism which pegs the shift of the ruling class to a financial
>oligarchy and state-monopoly capitalism. Perhaps Rothbard read Lenin and
>Leninists.
>Charles Brown

Oh, he sure did.  But he integrated much historical revisionism with
Austrian business cycle theory, and came up with something rather unique.
There are some very interesting parallels between the Austrians and the
Marxists and Marxist-Leninists on these issues.

Charles: I'm interested if I don't have to read the concrete whole of the Austrians'
work first. I gotta get a glimpse of the whole somehow.

How about this ? What did they discover different and the same as Lenin ?

Charles