Marx and the Austrians Again

Michael Perelman michael at SPAMecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Sep 3 23:09:55 MDT 1999

I quite similar indeed.  I only met him once.  I went up to him afterwords and
told him how similar I thought his presentation was to my own.  He said that he
knew of my work and was not at all surprised with the similarity.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321