FW: (Fwd) FW: Mormon Masturbation: In severe cases, tie a hand to

Craven, Jim jcraven at SPAMclark.edu
Wed Sep 8 17:30:01 MDT 1999

Request:

Does anyone have a copy of a letter of apology written by a former Mormon
missionary in Central America who discusses the Mormon doctrine about
Indigenous People as "Lamanites" and their doctrine of one of the chosen
tribes of Israel and how brown skin is a sign of having chosen to be evil
etc etc. It was sent about 6 months ago.

If anyone has a copy would you please forward it to me for some work  I am
doing?

Thanks,

Jim C.

James Craven