East Timor and the DSP line

Sun Sep 12 05:16:54 MDT 1999

From: Patrick Bond
> It's a shame so many words are spent on exploring the intricacies of
> the Oz left -- as invigorated and hopeful as these comrades appear to
> be right now -- and so little on clarifying lines of argument,
> strategies and tactics within the Timorese liberation ranks. That's
> the information many of our comrades in SA are anxious to get.

That's a good point.  I'm not sure if there is much material around on
this, at least in English.

It might be possible to get some material, or at least pointers in the
right direction from ASIET, and/or the DSP.  They have some pretty solid
experts in the field.  Their email addresses were in various posts
recently.

There might be material around in Portuguese, or other languages.

Alan Bradley
alanb at elf.brisnet.org.au