"MODERN SCIENCE is a product of capitalism"

Tue Sep 7 14:15:43 MDT 1999

Jim Craven wrote:
>What I was writing about, and apparently many got it right, was even in
>"modern" terms, ancient and present-day Indigenous societies were utilizing
>"sicence" and "scientific methods" to construct massive projects and
>edifices extremely accurate in obvious measurement and construction,
>surviving against Eurocentric and racist forces like this punk who wrote
>below and in attempting to survive against a  wide array or "natural" and
>not-so-natural forces of destruction.

Apparently, Paul Kneisel believes that massive construction projects,
cultivation of plants and breeding of animals, etc. can be undertaken
without conscious use of accumulated knowledge and efforts to improve it
practically.  Maybe he thinks that non-European peoples had supernatural
powers!     Yoshie