Chavez

jbm7 at SPAMtutor.open.ac.uk jbm7 at SPAMtutor.open.ac.uk
Tue Sep 7 06:57:44 MDT 1999

I have no problem supporting Chavez in any moves he makes against
Imperialism and its local supprters. Especially those that invlove the
masses moblising independently. I hope for a dynamic where the workers and
allied groups enter the stage and trigger a full revolution.If Chavez goes
the distance great.

What does concern me is not utilising a development like the Chavez one
but relying on it or waiting for something like it.
Jim Monaghan