Learsi, the birth of a state (was Re: East Timor)

Wed Sep 15 22:50:30 MDT 1999

Nestor (and others):

I am absolutely ignorant on the history of Belize. I only know it as the
smallest C American country (speaking english, as well[?]).
Please continue fascinating me with further information.

Macdonald

Nestor: