Replying to Marta

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sat Sep 25 14:16:25 MDT 1999

>future in their own hands. These various scenarios should, I think, give
>Marta perhaps some food for discussion and thinking.
>
>Carlos Rebello

I don't know how poor Marta got dragged into this. She was simply objecting
to Gary's ill-considered use of the metaphors of "deaf" and "psychotic".
Martha is one of the United States's leading activist/authorities on
disability rights and is the author of "Beyond Ramps : Disability at the
End of the Social Contract", a  book which I highly recommend and that can
be ordered from amazon.com.

Louis Proyect