FW: [PEN-L:12052] China's post-1400 technological stagnation

Craven, Jim jcraven at SPAMclark.edu
Thu Sep 30 14:50:03 MDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Brown [mailto:CharlesB at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 1999 1:02 PM
To: pen-l at galaxy.csuchico.edu
Subject: [PEN-L:12052] China's post-1400 technological stagnation

Long live Cravenism ! and Jim Craven too.

CB

>>> "Craven, Jim" <jcraven at clark.edu> 09/30/99 02:31PM >>>

Hi Charles,

Need to talk to you about some legal advice on some land grabbing going on
at Browning; I'll give a call.

Thanks for the thoughts but I must say: "Je ne suis pas un Cravenist". If
someone were twisted and sick enough to publish the selected or collected
works of non/never-Chairman Jim, I'm afraid they would find comments no
leftist should make that are far worse and damning than anything Marx wrote
and said; and if they reviewed my life, they would find transgressions no
leftist should do far worse than screwing the housekeeper "on the side".

Jim C.