AW: Request to mailing list Crashlist rejected

Kurt Lhotzky kurt.lhotzky at SPAMchello.at
Wed Aug 2 07:56:54 MDT 2000

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von:    crashlist-admin at lists.wwpublish.com
[SMTP:crashlist-admin at lists.wwpublish.com]
Gesendet am:    Mittwoch, 02. August 2000 15:36
An:     kurt.lhotzky at chello.at
Betreff:        Request to mailing list Crashlist rejected

Your request to the Crashlist mailing list

    Posting of your message titled "unsubscribe"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"Please do *not* post administrative requests to the mailing list.  If
you wish to subscribe, visit
http://lists.wwpublish.com/mailman/listinfo/crashlist or send a
message with the word `help' in it to the request address,
crashlist-request at lists.wwpublish.com, for further instructions."

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:

    crashlist-admin at lists.wwpublish.com

Dear Comrades - I am really bored with this crashlist spam mails. It seems
to be impossible to gt of this list - I ever subscribed to it, I never gave
my consent to b put to it! Is there aywhere out there who can hep me to ge
of this hook I neve swalowed?????

Regards,

Kurt