AW: Request to mailing list Crashlist rejected

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Wed Aug 2 10:54:33 MDT 2000

but, hey, isn't it normal that when you send an administrative request to any
list, it will be rejected. If were to unsubsribe from marxism list, I would
send  my request to majordomo at lists. panix.com (or whatever), not
marxism at lists. panix.com. Are  administrative and mailing addresses the same in
crashlist? I am sure you could have unsubscribed, if you had followed the
procedure. if you want the moderator to unsubscribe you, this is another thing,
though..

not to steer up the discussion. just an opinion.

au revoir..

Xxxx

--

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx