Eating grass

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Fri Aug 4 07:47:36 MDT 2000

One afternoon, a wealthy employer was riding in the back of his limousine
when he saw two men eating grass by the road side. He ordered his driver to
stop and he got out to investigate.

"Why are you eating grass?" he asked one man.

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied.

"Oh, come along with me then."

"But, sir, I have a wife with two children!"

"Bring them along! And you, come with us too!" he said to the other man.

"But sir, I have a wife with six children!" the second man answered.

"Bring them as well!"

They all climbed into the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as
large as the limo. Once underway, one of the poor fellows says, "Sir, you
are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you." The businessman
replied, "No problem, the grass at my home is about two feet tall."

Louis Proyect