[truepeace] Re: Welcome to truepeace

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sat Aug 5 10:48:58 MDT 2000

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO ADD PEOPLE TO A MAILING LIST WITHOUT THEIR
KNOWLEDGE OR APPROVAL? YOU ADDED THE ADDRESS OF MY MAILING LIST
(MARXISM at LISTS.PANIX.COM) WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR PERMISSION. NOW EVERY
POST TO THIS FUCKED-UP LIST IS BEING BOUNCED TO ME AS OWNER OF THE MARXISM
MAILING LIST. YOU BASTARDS ARE GIVING THE LEFTWING A BAD NAME IN
CYBERSPACE. I'D RATHER GET UNSOLICITED ADVERTISEMENTS FOR DILDOES IN MY
EMAIL THAN YOUR SHIT. NOW REMOVE MARXISM at LISTS.PANIX.COM IMMEDIATELY BEFORE
I COMPLAIN TO EGROUPS.COM. THEY HAVE A POLICY OF REMOVING EMAIL LISTS THAT
WERE SET UP LIKE YOURS, SOMETHING THEY REGARD AS A FORM OF SPAM. I AM NOT
INTERESTED IN SEEING YOUR RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY. JUST LEAVE ME IN PEACE.

LOUIS PROYECT

At 04:20 PM 8/5/00 +0000, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Welcome to the truepeace group at eGroups, a
>free, easy-to-use email group service.  Please
>take a moment to review this message.
>
>To start sending messages to members of this group,
>simply send email to
>
>truepeace at egroups.com
>
>If you do not wish to belong to truepeace, you may
>unsubscribe by sending an email to

>You may also visit the eGroups web site to modify your
>subscriptions:
>
>http://www.egroups.com/mygroups
>

>Regards,
>
>Moderator, truepeace