[truepeace] Re: Welcome to truepeace

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sat Aug 5 14:59:24 MDT 2000

I think you are definetly right for outbursting. *F* them, for me too. These
wishy washy e-groups are unlebeiveble when they try to penerate serious marxism
list servs and orient the discussion with their spams. They are a perfect
example of destructive nonsense in the cyber space. No wonder they have no
principles.

wow! you become really serious when you outburst Louis! but go for it..

Xxxx

--

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
PhD Student