Hobsbawm and the Analitic History

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sat Aug 5 16:53:40 MDT 2000

Comrade Nestor, sorry for requesting the information in English. You were tired and I
did not take this into account, since I also did not know that Ivonaldo understood
Spanish. My petty ignorance and witchy wonder, as always. Thanks for being very
responsive, and gentle enough to translate your post into English..

au revoir,

Xxxx

--

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx