Spam

heikki sipilä sipila at SPAMkominf.pp.fi
Wed Aug 9 22:08:27 MDT 2000

>John is right... the other list is obviously being attacked... somebody
>subbed the whole list and then sent 12 messages titled
>1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,.... to the list, bouncing through both lists.
>
>I had to unsub, I was getting about 80 an hour. I'll go back soon, though.

This is the worst sabotage I have seen.

Obviously several lists have been spammed.

Kominform list spammed by penetrating through the list comunista at egroups.com

When the spammer has a list address it is easy to subscribe to it another
list. Only the fully moderated lists should be  safe, but moderating each
message separately is in practice usually  impossible.

What the hell we should do...

Heikki

KOMINFORM
P.O. Box 66