Spam

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Thu Aug 10 17:54:58 MDT 2000

Sorry, I misunderstood you Charles. I actually liked the "maniac schemes" part
of the story since, I thought, it was a reference to the capriciousness of my
own sisters (which is sociologically interesting though, in the land of
liberated women, the *US*)

anyway.. adios. this *should* be  my last message.

Xxxx

Charles Brown wrote:

Xxxx,

It's an *analytical* comment.

Lou is making fun telling on himself. but I clipped it to save bandwidth.

Charles

>>> xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx 08/10/00 03:30PM >>>

I did not *get* your your analytical comment Charles???

Xxxx

Charles Brown wrote:

> This list needs a form by which one can say amen, oops, I mean "this is a nice
post" to ones like this one by Lou.

--

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
PhD Student