Spam

David Welch david.welch at SPAMst-edmund-hall.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Aug 10 18:44:50 MDT 2000

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Macdonald Stainsby wrote:

> If you are a t a rally, you *should* be handed a leaflet, it's an organising
> tactic. Chasing you down to your home and shoving leaflets through your
> mailslot repeatedly until your houses' walls begin to crack is more of an
> analogy to being subbed to a list without your permission.

Provided you happen not to be able to use the delete button (or procmail).
The point of my original comment was that revolutionary politics is
necessarily rude and intrusive (or least is perceived as such). Why should
it be any different on the internet.