AW: AW: AW: Jihad and Revolution in Chechnya

Sat Aug 12 14:26:42 MDT 2000

En relación a AW: AW: AW: Jihad and Revolution in Chechnya,
el 12 Aug 00, a las 16:10, Kurt Lhotzky dijo:

> Dear Nestor -
>
> Of course I see the evident difference between Chavez and the Chechen
> Mujahedeen.  Nevertheless, thank You for Your useful informations.
>
> But (old sectarian that I am) - I maintain my point that adaptions to
> non-marxist currents are dangerous - while using the discussion with
> them to develop our marxist thought is highly fruitful!
>
> Best wishes from Vienna
>
> Kurt

I agree in that within the broad camp of national revolution in the
Tird World we Marxists must fight for hegemony, only that this
struggle must be waged not only in the realm of ideology but mainly
in the realm of actual combat and class war, which is far more
interesting BTW.

A hug to all,

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar