Fwd [GLW}: No solution can come from elite, meeting told

Norman Mikalac mikalac at SPAMworldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 13 08:21:05 MDT 2000

question: let's suppose that we cancel all LDC debts and abolish the IMF
and WB (WTO too?).  suppose too that the MDCs don't send any money and
tech assistance which they won't w/o some assurance that the money and
assistance won't just go down the drain.

then what are the prospects for economic growth in the LDCs if left to
their own devises?

norm