Forwarded from Anthony (reply to Xxxx)

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Fri Aug 18 13:37:28 MDT 2000

Comrade Anthony, I think you misundestood me. I never referred to lefties in a
"condensending" manner! It is suprising how you got that impression. When I was
referring to "lefties" in the globalization part of my post, I was not referring
to you.I was making a general comment about why the lefties have suddenly
discovered the concept globalization. That was all. Nothing to make a big deal
about this, me thinks.

Thanks for your invaluable information.

Xxxx

--