Straford? Huh?

Borba100 at SPAMaol.com Borba100 at SPAMaol.com
Fri Aug 18 17:01:58 MDT 2000

In a message dated 08/18/2000 2:50:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lnp3 at panix.com writes:

<<
 I think the answer to this is to somehow prevent Tony and Jared Israel from
 ever reading stratfor.com again, where a lot of this 'geopolitics'
 mumbo-jumbo comes from.  >>

A)  How come the ad hominem attack?  Did I say something untoward, Lou?

B) As for Straford, I never read the thing.  They do read emperros-clothes
(e.g., that's where they got their stuff on the Spanish Forensic Experts).
Anyway, whatever mumbo jumbo I put out, comes right from the my own little
brain and the brains of my friends, including you, Lou.

Jared