"Man?" -- A serious error in the FAQ sheet of marxism

Carrol Cox cbcox at SPAMilstu.edu
Sat Aug 19 13:06:20 MDT 2000

Norman Mikalac wrote:

> Louis Proyect wrote:
> >
> > I want to remind Norman and other subscribers that the question of human
> > nature is dealt with on the marxmail.org faq. I encourage him and others to
> > review it.
> >[SNIP]
> > The people who argue that "you can’t change human nature" make the mistake
> > of assuming that because MAN behaves in a certain way in capitalist
> > society,

Lou, this is outrageous. How do women behave in capitalist society? This and any
other usages on the marxism.org site should be emended immediately. Were I
unfamiliar with the marxism list and encountered this page I would forget about
it at once and never discover the list.

Carrol