[Re:jihad and revolution in chechnya]

Riad Koubaisi hamman at SPAMinco.com.lb
Sun Aug 20 06:15:14 MDT 2000

   HELLO COMRADES
 I am really thrilled of the last disscusion, the are really informative
specially that they disscused subjects that have to do with the third
world, but if you please i have to comment on some points :
although i really admire comrade abu nasser info about sufism but i dont
agree with him concerning  some points:
Abu Nasser wrote:
{Throughout the Muslim world since Abu
Hamid al-Ghazali died in 1111, Sufism has been a part of established
Islam.
Sufism is not some sect; it is a dimension of Islamic thought and
practice
that is totally intermingled with other aspects of Islamic thought and
practice.}
 Riad:
Since you mentioned Gazali , I know from what i read and studied about
him that he considered sufism  the sect that will rescue{ and this
talking is in his book [al monkiz mn al dlal] the saver from the strays.
Gazali considering was based on mohamad talk who said my nation will be
devided  into 71 sect one of them will rescue. and by that i thinkechn
that sufism is a sect.
Abu Nasser wrote:
{You said Islam is "Din wa-dawla" (religion and the state) while Sufis,
you
say, are depoliticised or secular.  But this kind of dichotomy doesn't
exist.
Many Sufis have insisted on the importance of Islamic law and practice.}

 RIAD:
   i dont think so, since sufi believe that state is not important ,to
them the love of god is every thing.