re.: "The New Gusanos"

Chris Brady chris_brady at SPAMearthling.net
Mon Aug 21 08:37:24 MDT 2000

that's exactly the title I would have given that Miami Herald
article--if Jay Moore hadn't beat me to it!
--it makes an excellent complement to Cuban boat people stories.
--unmentioned in the latter is that more people try to flee the island
of Hispaniola than the island of Cuba but the Cubans get all the US
red-baiting propaganda attention.  From what I have heard, the number
of people who drown in the Mona Passage every year exceeds even the
number of Cubans who set out to cross over to Florida.

YFTR,
Chris Brady