Residential schools

Sam Pawlett rsp at SPAMuniserve.com
Mon Aug 21 21:35:48 MDT 2000

Jim and others, do you know the work of Kevin Annette the United Church
minister who was kicked out of the church for his research into the
residential schools? I think he has written a book but i'm not sure if
it has been published. I think he has a webpage set up to inform people
and spread information. He was one of the researchers for the UN
commission that convened in Vancouver. Still no response from the UN
human rights dpt. Annette relates some horrible stories e.g. native
children fed into paedophile rings among  Vancouver's elite.

Sam Pawlett