[L-I] Lord Kinross

Norman Mikalac mikalac at SPAMworldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 21 14:52:58 MDT 2000

thanks for your interesting comments.  i'll reread Kinross after i
establish my new Access History dbase where i intend to put lots of
history for easy crossreference.  there i'll place the the key events of
the Ottoman Empire into it in the proper time, place, person, events,
etc.  fascinating Empire.  who knows, i may even get to read the other
listed books.

norm