Query: Spanish Civil War

William Wharton williamwharton at SPAMusa.net
Wed Aug 23 22:41:49 MDT 2000

Friends,

I am involved in a weekly Marxist study group in NYC.  Next week is the
Spanish Civil War and specifically the differences - tactics, structures,
analysis... - between Communist, Trotskyist and Anarchist positions in the
war.  I have more than enough material on the CP, Trot and POUM, but I
lack a good presentation of Anarchist thought.  Anyone have ideas?  A
document which could be considered "representative" of their position?
Obviously, I am not well versed in the Spanish Civ and could use some
assistance.  Suggestions???

Peace,