The Chechen Rebellion- Support It!

Julio Pino jpino at SPAMkent.edu
Sat Aug 26 15:19:55 MDT 2000

>Putin and Clinton are allies, and  Clinton is the enemy of
>Chechnya.      But the reverse is also true.      Clinton and Putin are
>at odds with each other, and Clinton is the friend of the Chechen
>rebellion.

Bullshit! Clinton has questioned only the TACTICS used by the Russian Pig
army in Chechnya, not the goal of forcefully re-incorporating it into
Russia. Clinton and Blair both fear(correctly, IMHO) that Putin's genocide
will backfire, inciting more young Chechens to become Mujahidin.You think
The USA, UK, et al imperialist powers want to see a string of Islamic
Republics from the Caucasuses to the Chinese border?
As for what I'd like to see happen to the Russian army in Chechnya:

>August 26, 2000
Russians Die in Chechnya Booby-Trap
Filed at 3:03 p.m. EDT

          By The Associated Press

          GROZNY, Russia (AP) -- Two Russian soldiers were killed Saturday in
          rebel Chechnya when their vehicle hit a booby-trap in the mountains
          where insurgents are concentrated, military officials said.
Julio Cesar