Joel Kovel response to threats to contact my employer

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sun Aug 27 14:37:11 MDT 2000

I don't know Kaufman, but know Louis for a long time as a friend and a serious
and dedicated radical. All I can say, in ignorance of the details of the
relationship, is that this kind of internet madness should not be tolerated.
I'm sure the Nader campaign has no interest in keeping this con.flict going.
They do have an interest in putting an end to it, for everyone's sake--i.e.,
this should not be allowed to get swept under the rug.

joel

Louis Proyect