When the ruling classes commmit suicide, pigs will fly

Wed Aug 30 16:56:14 MDT 2000

> JC: Actually, I'm a Cuban-American Marxist academic who covers his walls
> with pictures of the Ayatollah Khomeini and Sheik Yassin, founder and
> spiritual leader of HAMAS

Then please explain away the murders of the leftists that were involved in
the Iranian Revolution, including family members of friends from town here.
These people are not sectarian T's or S's, but people who had to flee the
"liberation" for their lives and watched the torture of their loved ones,
including death. Please don't stone me for this, I have seen too many
stonings of the friends of friends already. She should have kept her veil
on, I presume?

Sorry to flame Lou, but this is very hard to stomach. All the Iranians I
have asked say things actually got *WORSE* after the Mullahs came to power
in 79, and not just from the point of repression. Reds who actually long for
the day of the Shah. This horrible regime has done more to sour Iranians on
revolution than anything else.  Viva!

Macdonald