When the ruling classes commmit suicide, pigs will fly

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Wed Aug 30 17:12:21 MDT 2000

>Sorry to flame Lou, but this is very hard to stomach. All the Iranians I
>have asked say things actually got *WORSE* after the Mullahs came to power
>in 79, and not just from the point of repression. Reds who actually long for
>the day of the Shah. This horrible regime has done more to sour Iranians on
>revolution than anything else.  Viva!
>
>Macdonald

It is clear that Julio Pino's ideas are a bit eccentric, but I don't think
anybody should begrudge him that. Unlike many of the leftists we've had to
deal with in the past who had contrarian views, he seems little interested
in imposing them on us or making them a litmus test. So let's lighten up.

Louis Proyect