Victimology

Julio Pino jpino at SPAMkent.edu
Wed Aug 30 18:33:21 MDT 2000

Name me a revolution that hasn't caused human suffering.
The Chechens are waging a revolution right now, and I've heard, correct me
if I'm wrong, that torture and murder of Mujahidin POWs and civilians by
the Russian army is not uncommon. When you denounce the genocide in
Chechnya, I'll gladly discuss the miscarriages of justice in Iran post-1979.
Or, we'll agree on this: you defend your perceived victims and I'll defend
mine.
Julio Cesar